DeckRite waterproof PVC membrane is produced in North America and is engineered to meet CGSB testing requirements.
Our durable PVC membrane adds beauty and value to any sundeck or waterproofing project, providing protection against rot and expensive maintenance or repair costs.
DeckRite PVC membrane offers many advantages over liquid applied systems and conventional wood sundecks:
- ideal for wood substrates
- can be applied to almost any surface – even over concrete – with minimal surface preparation
- installed in just hours and can be used immediately
- can be installed in almost any weather condition
- designed / engineered for heavy foot traffic and the most sever Canadian weather conditions
- will outlast painted substrates by many years
- will not peel, crack or delaminate
Simply put, DeckRite’s vinyl decking will give you years of worry-free enjoyment with almost NO maintenance.
DeckRite products comply with Canadian General Standards Board (CGSB) Standard 3754.95 – PVC Roofing and Waterproofing Membranes
In addition, the following tests, typical to walking surface, have been conducted:
- abrasion resistance in accordance with ASTMD Standard 1242
- slip resistance in accordance with CAN/CGSB Standard 75.1